FULL PRICE € 13,00
DISCOUNTED 18–25 years of age €2,00
EU citizens and citizens of non-EU countries with terms of reciprocity
Ticket prices may increase when temporary exhibitions are held.
From Tuesday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. No entry after 5 p.m. On Thursday evenings the Museum is also open from 7 to 9 p.m. No admission after 7 p.m.
A maximum of 270 people are admitted at a time for two-hour visits according to the following schedule:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
These tickets do not require advanced reservations and can only be purchased at the Ticket Office 30 minutes after the start time of each time block. The number of last-minute tickets is limited.
25 December, and 1 January.
Galleria Borghese promotes its heritage and makes it more accessible to the public by scheduling the following free admission: the last 3 turns of every second Wednesday of the month ( starting at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
FREE OF CHARGE
- members of ICOM
- employees of MIBACT
- students and instructors of Fine Arts Academies or equivalent in the EU
- students and instructors of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, education, degree courses in humanities or literary subjects with focus on archeology, history or art history in humanities and philosophy departments, or equivalent departments and courses in EU member states
- EU citizens under 18 years of age, including citizens of non-EU countries with terms of reciprocity
Obligatory reservation fee
To visit the museum is mandatory the reservation of 2€.
The obligatory reservation fee is waived for the following persons:
- disabled EU citizens and their chaperones
- EU tourist guides performing their professional activity
- credentialed journalists
The Galleria Borghese is part of the Roma Pass 72 hours and Roma Pass 48 hours. Obligatory reservation by phoning +39 06 32810, active from Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.