FULL PRICE € 13,00 (last slot € 8,00)
DISCOUNTED 18-25 years of age € 2,00
EU citizens including non-EU countries with terms of reciprocity
Ticket prices may increase when temporary exhibitions are held.
OBLIGATORY RESERVATION FEE € 2,00
The Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday. From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Last entrance at 5.45 p.m.
The ticket office is open from 8.30 am until 1 hour before the museum closes.
The visit lasts two hours (except for the 5.45 p.m. shift) and the shifts, for a maximum of 180 people each, are at the following times of entry and exit:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 5.45 p.m. - 7 p.m.
25 December, and 1 January.
FREE OF CHARGE WITH OBLIGATORY RESERVATION
- visitors under 18 years of age
- students and professor of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, education, degree courses in humanities or literary subjects with focus on archaeology, history or art history in humanities and philosophy departments, or corresponding faculties and courses in EU member states
- students and professor of Fine Arts Academies or equivalent in the EU
- employees of Ministry of culture
- ICOM members
- groups of students from public or private schools of the European Union accompanied by their teachers
- Italian school teaching staff, whether permanent or with a fixed-term contract, upon presentation of a suitable certificate issued by the educational institution
- Italian citizens enrolled in the Registry of Italians Resident Abroad (AIRE), upon presentation of an appropriate document certifying their enrolment in AIRE or a duly completed declaration in lieu of certification, which can be downloaded here
ADDITIONAL FREE OF CHARGE ENTRIES
- scholars or researchers with needs certified by educational or university institutions, academies, Italian or foreign research and cultural institutes or Ministry bodies. To apply write to email@example.com
By issuing an individual pass with photograph, valid for one year, requested from the General Directorate for Museums for reasons of study and research or for particular and motivated needs:
- operators of voluntary associations that carry out, on the basis of agreements with the Ministry, activities of promotion and dissemination of knowledge of the cultural heritage
- EU tourist interpreters when their services are needed alongside the guide
- honorary Ministry of culture inspectors and conservators
- soldiers of the Cultural Heritage Protection Unit
- members of I.C.C.R.O.M.
It is necessary to pay a reservation fee of €2 when booking to visit the museum.
The following categories are excluded from the mandatory €2 booking fee:
- disabled citizens and one of their family members or an accompanying person who can prove that they belong to a social assistance service
- licensed EU tourist guides in the exercise of their professional activity
- journalists with a membership card who have paid their membership fees
- children up to 5 years of age
To apply for press accreditation please fill in this form
The Galleria Borghese is part of the Roma Pass 72 hours and Roma Pass 48 hours. Obligatory reservation by phoning +39 06 32810, active from Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. ,or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Card holders are requested to show it at the ticket office for validation.