FULL PRICE € 20,00
DISCOUNTED 18–25 years of age €9,00
EU citizens and citizens of non-EU countries with terms of reciprocity
Ticket prices may increase when temporary exhibitions are held.
From Tuesday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. No entry after 5 p.m. On Thursday evenings the Museum is also open from 7 to 9 p.m. No admission after 7 p.m.
A maximum of 360 people are admitted at a time for two-hour visits according to the following schedule:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
These tickets do not require advanced reservations and can only be purchased at the Ticket Office 30 minutes after the start time of each time block. The number of last-minute tickets is limited.
25 December, and 1 January.
Galleria Borghese promotes its heritage and makes it more accessible to the public by scheduling the following free admission: the last 3 turns of every second Wednesday of the month ( starting at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.; Sunday 1st March.
We remind that in the free of charge Sundays and on every second Wednesday of the month, admission is free, but reservations are mandatory, following the usual procedures: phoning the number + 39 06 32810 (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am–6:00 pm; Saturday, 9:00 am–1:00 pm), or clicking on PURCHASE
FREE OF CHARGE
- members of ICOM
- employees of MIBACT
- students and instructors of Fine Arts Academies or equivalent in the EU
- students and instructors of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, education, degree courses in humanities or literary subjects with focus on archeology, history or art history in humanities and philosophy departments, or equivalent departments and courses in EU member states
- EU citizens under 18 years of age, including citizens of non-EU countries with terms of reciprocity
Obligatory reservation fee
To visit the museum is mandatory the reservation of 2€.
The obligatory reservation fee is waived for the following persons:
- disabled EU citizens and their chaperones
- EU tourist guides performing their professional activity
- credentialed journalists