From Tuesday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The ticket office closes 30 minutes before the Museum.
- No entry after 5 p.m.
On Thursday evenings the Museum is also open from 7 to 9 p.m. No admission after 7 p.m.
Closed on: every Mondays; 1 January and 25 December
click on PURCHASE or phone + 39 06 32810
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am–6:00 pm; Saturday, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
+ 39 06 32810
A maximum of 360 people are admitted at a time for two-hour visits according to the following schedule:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
HOW TO GET HERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- 910 (direction Mancini)
- 92 (direction Marliana)
From the FLAMINIO metro station (A line) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 89 (direction Bressanone/ S.Agnese Annibaliano)
- 490 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 495 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 61 (direction Balsamo Crivelli)
- 160 (direction Montagnola)
From the BARBERINI METRO station (A line) by bus:
- 63 (direction Rossellini) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 83 (direction Largo Valsabbia) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 61 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 160 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 52 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
- 53 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
From the SPAGNA METRO STATION (A LINE):
- A-line Metro (direction Anagnina) to the Barberini Station and follow the instructions above
From the TIBURTINA METRO station ( B LINE) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 490 (direction Cornelia)
- 495 (direction Valle Aurelia)
- Stand on Via Pinciana
- Stand on Via Vittorio Veneto (altezza Villa Borghese)