THE BORGHESE GALLERY IS REOPENING TO THE PUBLIC ON TUESDAY 19 MAY
The museum has reorganized its services and spaces and taken all necessary measures to improve the flow of visitors through the gallery and to make their experience pleasant and safe.
People who had purchased tickets to visit the museum from 8 to 29 March and who have not already submitted a refund request, have time to submit it until 12 June 2020 by sending to the email address email@example.com the attached form hereby duly completed and attaching the original booking confirmation email or ticket scan. The refund will be made by issuing a voucher that can be spent within the following 18 months
From Tuesday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The ticket office closes 30 minutes before the Museum.
- No entry after 5 p.m.
Thursday evening opening is temporarily suspended
Closed on: every Mondays; 1 January and 25 December
click on PURCHASE or phone + 39 06 32810
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am–6:00 pm; Saturday, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
A maximum of 80 people are admitted at a time for two-hour visits according to the following schedule:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
HOW TO GET HERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- 910 (direction Mancini)
- 92 (direction Marliana)
From the FLAMINIO metro station (A line) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 89 (direction Bressanone/ S.Agnese Annibaliano)
- 490 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 495 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 61 (direction Balsamo Crivelli)
- 160 (direction Montagnola)
From the BARBERINI METRO station (A line) by bus:
- 63 (direction Rossellini) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 83 (direction Largo Valsabbia) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 61 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 160 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 52 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
- 53 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
From the SPAGNA METRO STATION (A LINE):
- A-line Metro (direction Anagnina) to the Barberini Station and follow the instructions above
From the TIBURTINA METRO station ( B LINE) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 490 (direction Cornelia)
- 495 (direction Valle Aurelia)
- Stand on Via Pinciana
- Stand on Via Vittorio Veneto (altezza Villa Borghese)