From August 6th, 2021, in order to visit Galleria Borghese you will need to show your Green Pass - COVID-19 Certification.
Certification attests that you have had at least one dose of vaccine or have tested negative for a molecular or rapid swab in the previous 48 hours or have been cured of COVID-19 in the previous six months.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years old.
Museum staff will verify the validity of the Certification and will compare personal information through a valid ID, which must be shown.
Please arrive at the museum 15 minutes early and with your documentation visible in order to facilitate the check operations.
For more information about the Certification visit the official website, only in Italian:
From Tuesday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
On Wednesday evenings the Museum remains open. Each time block is an hour and a half: from 7 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. and from 8.30 p.m to 10 p.m.
The ticket office opens at 8.30 a.m. and it closes 1 hour before the Museum.
No entry after 5 p.m.
Closed on: 1 January and 25 December
click on PURCHASE or phone + 39 06 32810
Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m. –6:00 p.m.
A maximum of 180 people are admitted at a time for two-hour visits according to the following schedule:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
HOW TO GET HERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- 910 (direction Mancini)
- 92 (direction Marliana)
From the FLAMINIO metro station (A line) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 89 (direction Bressanone/ S.Agnese Annibaliano)
- 490 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 495 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 61 (direction Balsamo Crivelli)
- 160 (direction Montagnola)
From the BARBERINI METRO station (A line) by bus:
- 63 (direction Rossellini) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 83 (direction Largo Valsabbia) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 61 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 160 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 52 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
- 53 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
From the SPAGNA METRO STATION (A LINE):
- A-line Metro (direction Anagnina) to the Barberini Station and follow the instructions above
From the TIBURTINA METRO station ( B LINE) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 490 (direction Cornelia)
- 495 (direction Valle Aurelia)
- Stand on Via Pinciana
- Stand on Via Vittorio Veneto (altezza Villa Borghese)