GUIDELINES ON THE NEW PROCEDURES FOR VISITS
In order to prevent and contain the spread of the contagion from COVID 19 after reopening, the museum has reorganized its services and spaces implementing all the measures necessary to improve them and make the visitors experience enjoyable and safe.
From Tuesday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The ticket office closes 30 minutes before the Museum.
- No entry after 5 p.m.
Thursday evening opening is temporarily suspended
Closed on: every Mondays; 1 January and 25 December
click on PURCHASE or phone + 39 06 32810
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am–6:00 pm; Saturday, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
A maximum of 100 people are admitted at a time for two-hour visits according to the following schedule:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
HOW TO GET HERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- 910 (direction Mancini)
- 92 (direction Marliana)
From the FLAMINIO metro station (A line) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 89 (direction Bressanone/ S.Agnese Annibaliano)
- 490 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 495 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 61 (direction Balsamo Crivelli)
- 160 (direction Montagnola)
From the BARBERINI METRO station (A line) by bus:
- 63 (direction Rossellini) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 83 (direction Largo Valsabbia) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 61 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 160 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 52 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
- 53 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
From the SPAGNA METRO STATION (A LINE):
- A-line Metro (direction Anagnina) to the Barberini Station and follow the instructions above
From the TIBURTINA METRO station ( B LINE) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 490 (direction Cornelia)
- 495 (direction Valle Aurelia)
- Stand on Via Pinciana
- Stand on Via Vittorio Veneto (altezza Villa Borghese)