OPENING NOVEMBER 1ST
On November 1st, All Saints' Day, Galleria Borghese is open. The ordinary closing day has been postponed to Tuesday November 2nd. Those who have purchased tickets for November 2nd can come on Monday the 1st or move them to another future date by calling 06 32810.
PURCHASING TICKETS FROM UNOFFICIAL RESELLERS
ATTENTION: we inform visitors that purchasing tickets from unofficial resellers may not allow entry to the museum.
ENTRANCE TO THE MUSEUM WITH GREEN PASS - COVID - 19 GREEN CERTIFICATE
From August 6th 2021 in order to visit Galleria Borghese you will need to show your Green Pass - COVID-19 Certificate, in compliance with the Legislative Decree no. 105 of July 23rd 2021.
The COVID-19 Green Certificate is not required for children under 12 years old and for those exempts on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
Museum staff will check the validity of the Certificate and compare the personal data with those of a valid identity document, which must be shown together with the Green Pass.
If you do not have the required documentation, it will not be possible to visit the museum and the ticket will not be refunded.
For more information click here
The Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday. From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Last entrance at 5.45 p.m.
Closed on: 1st January and 25th December.
The ticket office is open from 8.30 am to 1 hour before closing time.
click on PURCHASE or phone + 39 06 32810
Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m. –6:00 p.m.
The visit lasts two hours (except for the 5.45 p.m. shift) and the shifts, for a maximum of 180 people each, are at the following times of entry and exit:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 5.45 p.m. - 7 p.m.
HOW TO GET HERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- 910 (direction Mancini)
- 92 (direction Marliana)
From the FLAMINIO metro station (A line) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 89 (direction Bressanone/ S.Agnese Annibaliano)
- 490 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 495 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 61 (direction Balsamo Crivelli)
- 160 (direction Montagnola)
From the BARBERINI METRO station (A line) by bus:
- 63 (direction Rossellini) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 83 (direction Largo Valsabbia) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 61 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 160 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 52 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
- 53 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
From the SPAGNA METRO STATION (A LINE):
- A-line Metro (direction Anagnina) to the Barberini Station and follow the instructions above
From the TIBURTINA METRO station ( B LINE) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 490 (direction Cornelia)
- 495 (direction Valle Aurelia)
- Stand on Via Pinciana
- Stand on Via Vittorio Veneto (altezza Villa Borghese)