We advise all visitors that in order to counter and contain the spread of the virus infection, and in compliance with the Decree of Prime Minister of March 8, all museums have been closed from March 8 until April 3.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Ticket holders can request a refund up until 16 April 2020 by writing to email@example.com and attaching the following completed form and the booking confirmation email or scanning the original tickets.
From Tuesday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The ticket office closes 30 minutes before the Museum.
- No entry after 5 p.m.
On Thursday evenings the Museum is also open from 7 to 9 p.m. No admission after 7 p.m.
Closed on: every Mondays; 1 January and 25 December
click on PURCHASE or phone + 39 06 32810
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am–6:00 pm; Saturday, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
+ 39 06 32810
A maximum of 270 people are admitted at a time for two-hour visits according to the following schedule:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
HOW TO GET HERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- 910 (direction Mancini)
- 92 (direction Marliana)
From the FLAMINIO metro station (A line) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 89 (direction Bressanone/ S.Agnese Annibaliano)
- 490 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 495 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 61 (direction Balsamo Crivelli)
- 160 (direction Montagnola)
From the BARBERINI METRO station (A line) by bus:
- 63 (direction Rossellini) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 83 (direction Largo Valsabbia) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 61 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 160 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 52 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
- 53 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
From the SPAGNA METRO STATION (A LINE):
- A-line Metro (direction Anagnina) to the Barberini Station and follow the instructions above
From the TIBURTINA METRO station ( B LINE) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 490 (direction Cornelia)
- 495 (direction Valle Aurelia)
- Stand on Via Pinciana
- Stand on Via Vittorio Veneto (altezza Villa Borghese)