PURCHASING TICKETS FROM UNOFFICIAL RESELLERS
ATTENTION: If you want to visit the Galleria Borghese check out the costs and how to purchase tickets on this page! Reservation is required for all ticket categories, including free of charge tickets for visitors under 18 years of age. The Museum is not responsible for surcharged price tickets sold by other parties.
For security reasons, medium and large bags, shoppers, backpacks and baggages cannot be brought into the museum. Only small fanny packs and purse no larger than 21 x 15 cm are allowed to enter. Visitors are kindly requested to leave not allowed bags in the wardrobe.
The Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday. From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Last entrance at 5.45 p.m.
Closed on: 25th December, 1st January.
The ticket office is open from 8.30 am to 1 hour before closing time.
The visit lasts two hours (except for the 5.45 p.m. shift) and the shifts, for a maximum of 180 people each, are at the following times of entry and exit:
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 5.45 p.m. - 7 p.m.
click on PURCHASE or phone + 39 06 32810
Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m. –6:00 p.m.
SERVICES FOR SCHOLARS – LIBRARY
For opening hours and services of the library consult this page
HOW TO GET HERE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- 910 (direction Mancini)
- 92 (direction Marliana)
From the FLAMINIO metro station (A line) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 89 (direction Bressanone/ S.Agnese Annibaliano)
- 490 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 495 (direction Stazione Tiburtina)
- 61 (direction Balsamo Crivelli)
- 160 (direction Montagnola)
From the BARBERINI METRO station (A line) by bus:
- 63 (direction Rossellini) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 83 (direction Largo Valsabbia) fermata Pinciana/Museo Borghese
- 61 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 160 (direction Villa Borghese/ Washington) stop S.Paolo del Brasile
- 52 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
- 53 direction and stop Pinciana/ Museo Borghese
From the SPAGNA METRO STATION (A LINE):
- A-line Metro (direction Anagnina) to the Barberini Station and follow the instructions above
From the TIBURTINA METRO station ( B LINE) by bus to the S.Paolo del Brasile stop:
- 490 (direction Cornelia)
- 495 (direction Valle Aurelia)
- Stand on Via Pinciana
- Stand on Via Vittorio Veneto (altezza Villa Borghese)